Born-again tea drinker

All about brewing and enjoying great tea.

Moderator: Moderator Team

thearmisteadfive
Pint Glass (25 posts)
Born-again tea drinker

Post by thearmisteadfive » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:04 am

I used to drink alot of loose tea. But now that I'm alot busier, the whole process was a hassle and I hadn't made any for quite a while.
My wife bought me this contraption, the "ingenuiTEA". I'm trying to be more health conscience and cut back/out coffee.
This thing is awesome. Add water(I have a 3 gallon distiller), throw it in the microwave, take it out and add tea, let steep, and place the container on top of your cup. When you place it on your cup, the cup depresses a valve and the water drains out the bottom sparges the loose tea. If you like tea, check it out. Here's a little video of how it works. http://adagio.com/

eddiefebuary
Pint Glass (25 posts)

Post by eddiefebuary » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:52 pm

Pretty cool. I just ordered one.

cooldaddybeck
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Post by cooldaddybeck » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:38 pm

I just ordered one for my wife, as she is the tea drinker. Maybe it'll get me hooked too.

Might have to order one for the office if I like it...
Water, Grain, Hops, Yeast: combine, age, consume.

"You remind me of that scene from Zoolander....the one where the male models are dancing while spraying each other with gasoline..."
~SWMBO

"If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident. " ~Derek Zoolander

Triple Freak

Post by Triple Freak » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:30 pm

I use a Mr. Coffee tea maker for my everyday tea. I got it at Walmart for $18. :wink: