Right Now, A Cup Of Tea Would Be Nice...

All about brewing and enjoying great tea.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Triple Freak
Right Now, A Cup Of Tea Would Be Nice...

Post by Triple Freak » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:48 am

Anyone else drink tea for breakfast anymore? I like it on the weekends before I start the honey-do list.

eddiefebuary
Pint Glass (25 posts)

Post by eddiefebuary » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:03 am

Not for breakfast. I have a cup or two in the afternoon.

Triple Freak

Post by Triple Freak » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:07 am

I like a cup of Earl Grey on a calm Saturday morning, before the 4 legged kids wake up & start hollering, "I'm hungry". Gotta love 'em though. :wink:
Last edited by Triple Freak on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

direwolf22
Pint Glass (25 posts)
Morning Tea Ritual

Post by direwolf22 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:49 pm

The morning tea is very important to me. I have a kind of japanese rock garden, jap. maples, and koi pond in my front planter. Have a kneeling board and a small stone shelf for the pot and cup, facing east.
Watching the fish with the sunrise and my favorite green or white tea, has become my favorite way to start the day.
"Beer is the center of everything. Everything revolves around beer. When you drink beer, everything revolves. Therefore, beer is the center of everything."

-University of Waterloo Engineers

Cambo
Liter Mug (100 posts)

Post by Cambo » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:55 am

For me its coffee in the morning. 99.99% of my tea drinking is done in the afternoon. Nothing like a cup of straight loose leaf Tazo China Green Tips. Its not cheap and the only store I've seen it in is Starbuck's, but boy is it good. Its the only green tea that I can drink straight.
Fame was like a drug, but what was even more like a drug was the drugs. - Homer Simpson

Triple Freak

Post by Triple Freak » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:29 pm

If you like green tea, and have a Chinatown in your area, get some
"Temple of Heaven Gunpowder Green Tea". It is a very good quality green tea, & it doesn't cost an arm & a leg. I got a 500g box for about $8 or so.

TexasOutlaw
Pitcher (300 posts)

Post by TexasOutlaw » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:16 pm

I like English or Irish Breakfast for breakfast. I rarely drink coffee any more. Earl grey is more of a rainy day, mid-afternoon tea for me.

White, green, camomille in the evening (gotta watch that caffiene).

mm01
Taster Glass (2 posts)
Re: Right Now, A Cup Of Tea Would Be Nice...

Post by mm01 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Quite love the tea, but I would not drink some at the breakfast, may be on the afternoon with some biscuits.