Bring Back Crystal Pepsi

Soda is simple to make and a great alternative to have on hand for parties.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Re: Bring Back Crystal Pepsi

Postby Brewtime » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:00 am

good job on digging up a year old post :P
Drew

Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard, Grow Big, Wear Glasses if you need 'em "Web Wilder"
Brewtime
Addict (5000 posts)

Postby bimbee » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:44 am

BGood wrote:
dMike_ wrote:the one that stands out to me the https://skinnyexpress.com/phen375-review best Phen375 http://www.mrphen375.com/ and the most was the new Coke. all they did was introduce something with a not so good flavor so they could take original Coke of the market with the real sugar in it only to say yea the New Coke is not so good and bring back the original Coke with high fructose corn syrup :(

Crystal Pepsi was the best. Has anyone here tried Pepsi Green? I just tried it today and it's nasty as hell.

I don't quite like the taste of Pepsi Green as well.
bimbee
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Postby dmtaylor » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Another year, another post against this thread. Gotta love it!
Dave
dmtaylor
Pitcher (300 posts)

Postby tookalisten » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:23 pm

I don't even remember the last time I had a Pepsi; but this makes me crave one!
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
~Robert Brault

Primary:
Kegged: Brown Ale, IPA, Porter, Sweet Stout, IPA
tookalisten
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Postby bimbee » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:54 am

karmacappa wrote:I had some Pepsi Throwback today. It's a little hard to find, as stores don't seem to carry much of it. To me, it had a much more substantial presence than normal Pepsi. I don't know, but I normally get a kind of sharp feeling from normal Pepsi. Throwback Pepsi seemed to be much more bold to me, but lacking those sharp notes. To me, that's a good thing. It doesn't seem to hold carbonation as well though, so it's probably best if you drink it quickly. It's still carbonated after a bit, but it just tastes a bit flat. Overall, I prefer the Throwback.

And no, it's not nostalgia for me. I was born too late to drink the old Pepsi, and I'm not young enough that I grew up drinking all kinds of these weird flavored drinks (using stuff like guarana, monkey balls, or whatever they use). When I was growing up, it was Tab vs RC vs Pepsi vs Coke. I will say that I have always enjoyed older styles of soda though, like sasparillas, root beers, etc...

My friend told me Throwback tastes good. I'd like to try as well. But unfortunately I can't find it anywhere near my place.
bimbee
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Previous

Return to Soda