MoreBeer's Karl Wichmann opens east coast operations!

Wine related events. Know of a good festival, tasting, competition, etc? Been to a good event? This is the place to post.

Moderator: Moderator Team

KarlW
Pint Glass (25 posts)
MoreBeer's Karl Wichmann opens east coast operations!

Post by KarlW » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:15 am

Hey Gang,

Just a head's up that I have moved to Charlotte, NC to start up our East Coast operations. To date, we have procured space for the larger scale commercial equipment and will offer a pick-up location for those winemaking customers on the east coast to pick up larger production equipment such as fermenters, storage tanks, crusher-destemmers, presses and the like. I will also be making calls on small to midsize commercial wineries to introduce myself and increase awareness of MoreWine on the east coast. I'm also tasting some of the regional wines out here that I haven't had out in California. (Scuppernung anyone?) Fun Stuff!

Cheers!

-Karl

MoreWineMaking.com East Coast Sales
karlw@morebeer.com
A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.
-W.C. Fields

mr.so.brewer
Pitcher (300 posts)

Post by mr.so.brewer » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:51 pm

Is there a store front?

KarlW
Pint Glass (25 posts)
SC Distribution

Post by KarlW » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:54 pm

Our location is in Fort Mill, SC just across the border from Charlotte, NC. We are only handling distribution of larger small commercial winery at this point and do not have a storefront at this time. It is, however, something that we will be looking at as we continue to grow our brand on the east coast. We will be offering free shipping to those commercial customers who come to this east coast location to pick up their winery equipment. Thanks for the inquiry!

Cheers!

-Karl
A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.
-W.C. Fields

mr.so.brewer
Pitcher (300 posts)

Post by mr.so.brewer » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:28 pm

Hows the East Coast Operations going?

cooldaddybeck
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Post by cooldaddybeck » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:11 pm

Looks like I won't complain too much if I have to move to the home office in Charlotte. :0)
Water, Grain, Hops, Yeast: combine, age, consume.

"You remind me of that scene from Zoolander....the one where the male models are dancing while spraying each other with gasoline..."
~SWMBO

"If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident. " ~Derek Zoolander

toomuchwine
Taster Glass (2 posts)
How far north will you go

Post by toomuchwine » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:45 pm

There is a large wine industry in NY