Can you recommend any cheese making forums?

Cheese, Kim Chee, and other fermented or pickled foods.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Can you recommend any cheese making forums?

Postby Brewhockey » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:33 pm

Does anyone know of any forums dedicated only to cheese making?

I've been making cheese for a few years and do a reasonably good (but inconsistent) job. I'd like to take my cheese making to the "next level" by comparing notes and learning from other home 'cheesers' if there's a forum for such stuff.

My good cheeses are undoubtedly marketable (think the sharpest, most pungent chedder you've ever had). My bad cheeses are at least edible (ok for cooking and/or grating) but the goal is repeatable and consistent quality.

If anyone has a link to a forum that's similar to this brewing forum, I'd appreciate the heads up. I've done several Google and Dogpile searches and found little of value.

Thanks,
Tom

I'd rather be a bad example than a horrible warning.
Brewhockey
Pitcher (300 posts)

Postby vljenewein » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:10 am

I know you posted about this some time back, but here is a link to a cheese and wine and beer making forum site. Brand new, so not a lot of folks in there as yet.. give it some time, and word of mouth and I'm sure it will be filling up.. be one of the first. :)

Vern
Jenewein's Wine, Cheese and Beer Making Forums a direct link
"I've spent all my money on wine and women... the rest I just wasted !"
Visit our forums site for home cheese, beer and wine making at http://scottieluvr.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php
vljenewein
Empty Glass (<2 posts)

Return to Fermented Foods