Charlie Jewell's. Redlands CA

Face it, sometimes you just don't want to cook. Got a great brewpub or restaurant you want to tell everyone about? Post it here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Charlie Jewell's. Redlands CA

Postby BeerBiker » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:15 pm

This is a nice corner bar in downtown Redlands, CA. Not really a brew pub, but they have 40 taps with a good variety of beers. They have a couple Stone selections and other california beers on tap. There are a couple Belgians including Chimay... Too many to list. They also have a good selection of bottled beer.

On the food front; I have yet to eat there, but the food looks good and the place is usually kind of busy. Their beers are pricey (I thought) at 5 bucks a pint, but it's a pretty cool place to go and sit down while my daughter is at dance class.

Mark
Me like beer.
BeerBiker
Addict (5000 posts)

Re: Charlie Jewell's. Redlands CA

Postby 2Row » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:26 pm

BeerBiker wrote:
On the food front; I have yet to eat there, but the food looks good and the place is usually kind of busy.
Mark

The Gorgonzola Burger is hands down the best burger in town!
Cheers!
2Row
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Postby wguy00 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:23 pm

I've only had their chili fries. The g/f and I like to go there before AND after we catch a movie at the Krikorian. I'd say they definitely have the best selection of GOOD draft beer in the Inland Empire.
-David

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

-Douglas Adams

Zapp: Back when I was captain all I asked from my men was their complete loyalty. If I had that, then for all I cared they could sit around the whole day drinking beer in their underpants.
Bender: Beer?
Fry: Underpants?
wguy00
Barrel (1000 posts)

Return to Great Places