Brewpubs in Pensacola Fl

Face it, sometimes you just don't want to cook. Got a great brewpub or restaurant you want to tell everyone about? Post it here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Brewpubs in Pensacola Fl

Postby fatboy4life » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:51 pm

I'm on vacation in P-cola but it's been a few years since I have been here. Any suggestions to good beer selections on tap or otherwise. Heard of Brews Brothers but also heard some mixed reviews. Thanks in advance.
http://www.bubbleheadbrewing.com

Records of attempts to utilize submarine warfare go back to the earliest writings in history. Herodotus (460 B.C.), Aristotle (332 B.C.) and Pliny, the elder, (77 A.D.) mention determined attempts to build submersibles.
fatboy4life
Pitcher (300 posts)

Re: Brewpubs in Pensacola Fl

Postby usmcruz » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:07 am

fatboy4life wrote:I'm on vacation in P-cola but it's been a few years since I have been here. Any suggestions to good beer selections on tap or otherwise. Heard of Brews Brothers but also heard some mixed reviews. Thanks in advance.

Brews Brothers!!, why would anyone go there :wink: . I would tell you to go to the best micropub downtown pensacola called McGuires irish pub. You wont be disappointed with the stuff they have on tap. They also give out yeast from there dump to homebrewers. enjoy
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter"
Ernest Hemmingway
usmcruz
Addict (5000 posts)

Postby fatboy4life » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:51 am

Thanks for the input. I'm back in Washington now. I grew up in P-cola and get back every couple of years. I always visit McGuires with my dad. I'ts a cool place to go, especially for St Pats day.
http://www.bubbleheadbrewing.com

Records of attempts to utilize submarine warfare go back to the earliest writings in history. Herodotus (460 B.C.), Aristotle (332 B.C.) and Pliny, the elder, (77 A.D.) mention determined attempts to build submersibles.
fatboy4life
Pitcher (300 posts)

Return to Great Places