brewpubs in Niagara?

Face it, sometimes you just don't want to cook. Got a great brewpub or restaurant you want to tell everyone about? Post it here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

brewpubs in Niagara?

Postby saturn » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:16 pm

I don't know how international this list is, but I am heading to Niagara in a few weeks and would like to know if anybody could recommend any brewpubs in the Great White North! My friends and I are running a half marathon and we will spend the rest of the day drinking and exploring places near there. I know that Niagara Falls is considered the "bride's second biggest disappointment", but I am hoping the beer won't be as unsatisfying! Thanks all!
saturn
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Postby Stevo » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:09 am

When I was there about 5 years ago I don't htink there was any. Things might have changed though.

There a nice amount of wineries in the area though.
Stevo
Barrel (1000 posts)

Postby saturn » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:48 pm

Yeah, that is what I figured. I was hoping someone might know of something near there. I'll re-post if I find something good. Thanks again.
saturn
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Postby cooldaddybeck » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:36 am

Canada's not international, that's just America's hat!

:0)

No good beer up there, unless you're into Molson or LaBatt's. Frickin' hosers.
Water, Grain, Hops, Yeast: combine, age, consume.

"You remind me of that scene from Zoolander....the one where the male models are dancing while spraying each other with gasoline..."
~SWMBO

"If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident. " ~Derek Zoolander
cooldaddybeck
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Return to Great Places