Where to store recipes?

If you want to talk about something not related to one of the topics above, then you post it here. Still, no selling stuff, no political rants, no arguing about all the stupid stuff in the world. This is an auto-pruned forum, so topics that are not posted to frequently will automatically drop off.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Where to store recipes?

Postby blackmint » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:20 pm

The recipes I get will be in a little notebook. Because if you do not save it, I will be very hard to remember how it cooks.

I like using my cookbook and looking for new recipes in general. I have a problem with modifying everything that I do, however, but I do not think this is a bad thing.

I would often try a recipe because it is from one of my cookbooks, and then when I do it, I add or subtract ingredients based on my feelings or what I think will make better food

Most people when cooking will often praise me a lot, the very things that motivate me to be able to improve myself!
blackmint
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Re: Where to store recipes?

Postby Jasondecoupe » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:21 am

blackmint wrote:The recipes I get will be in a little notebook. Because if you do not save it, I will be very hard to remember how it cooks.

I like using my cookbook and looking for new recipes in general. I have a problem with modifying everything that I do, however, but I do not think this is a bad thing.

I would often try a recipe because it is from one of my cookbooks, and then when I do it, I add or subtract ingredients based on my feelings or what I think will make better food

Most people when cooking will often praise me a lot, the very things that motivate me to be able to improve myself!

Right!, It's better to be placed in a small notebook but make sure the papers are thick and able to withstand time.
ESpecially you need to right and put a lot of recipes. I have this attitude I put all my stuff everywhere even my recipes so I decided to change my attitude towards my stuff https://ponbee.com/self-discipline-habits/Here's the article that help me.
Jasondecoupe
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Re: Where to store recipes?

Postby Jasondecoupe » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:22 am

blackmint wrote:The recipes I get will be in a little notebook. Because if you do not save it, I will be very hard to remember how it cooks.

Where and how did you learn to cook? I know it's hard when your starting.
Jasondecoupe
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Return to Off Topic Stuff