Brewers Code

If you want to talk about something not related to one of the topics above, then you post it here. Still, no selling stuff, no political rants, no arguing about all the stupid stuff in the world. This is an auto-pruned forum, so topics that are not posted to frequently will automatically drop off.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Re: Brewers Code

Postby Gunny J » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Alla Salute!

"The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog."
-Senator George Graham Vest

On Tap - Oaked Kolsch, Vanilla Stout
Bottled - Samples for the library
Conditioning - Honey Mead, Columbus IPA
Primary -
Secondary -
On Deck - Spiced Dubbel
Gunny J
Pint Glass (25 posts)

Postby BULLK9 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:51 am

I'm new here... but to go along with "Don't be a dick"....

Don't be a b**ch.
Kegs on Deck: American Ale
Primary:
Secondary:
On Tap: NONE
On Bottles: NONE
BULLK9
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Postby pprrado » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:45 pm

also ive seen many brewers outside of united states, me included, i live in Mexico, my main lenguage is Spanish and i dont manage at a 100% the english so dont be a dick if someone dont type like you guys...
------------
Jose
pprrado
Corny Keg (500 posts)

Postby turbo_ale » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

pprrado wrote:also ive seen many brewers outside of united states, me included, i live in Mexico, my main lenguage is Spanish and i dont manage at a 100% the english so dont be a dick if someone dont type like you guys...

Sí, estoy de acuerdo José
ON TAP:
1. 1C
2. 4B
Bottled: Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, 16B, 18B, 18E, 19B, 20, 21A, 23, 27
Fermenting:
Next: 5C

BEER, a mixture of malted grains, water, hops and yeast, that is transformed through the course of fermentation that transcends the simplicity of those basic ingredients, fundamentally into the drink of life.
turbo_ale
turbo_ale
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Postby pprrado » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:37 pm

turbo_ale wrote:
pprrado wrote:also ive seen many brewers outside of united states, me included, i live in Mexico, my main lenguage is Spanish and i dont manage at a 100% the english so dont be a dick if someone dont type like you guys...

Sí, estoy de acuerdo José

Hablas español bien eh? que bueno, por algo estamos aqui la gente de diferentes partes porque este es uno de los mejores foros y aqui eh recibido el mayor conocimiento de lo que se en cerveza....

english:

do you speak spanish? well thats we are here, people from diferente places, this is one of the best forums in the the web...probably all of my knowledge of beer, ingredients and DIY ive learned from here, you guys are awesome
------------
Jose
pprrado
Corny Keg (500 posts)

Postby turbo_ale » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:43 pm

No, my wife does :wink:
ON TAP:
1. 1C
2. 4B
Bottled: Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, 16B, 18B, 18E, 19B, 20, 21A, 23, 27
Fermenting:
Next: 5C

BEER, a mixture of malted grains, water, hops and yeast, that is transformed through the course of fermentation that transcends the simplicity of those basic ingredients, fundamentally into the drink of life.
turbo_ale
turbo_ale
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff