Check 1, 2, Check Check

If you want to talk about something not related to one of the topics above, then you post it here. Still, no selling stuff, no political rants, no arguing about all the stupid stuff in the world. This is an auto-pruned forum, so topics that are not posted to frequently will automatically drop off.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Check 1, 2, Check Check

Postby rplace » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:58 am

Testes 1, 2, 3. Testes 1!, 2! :D

Just seeing if this working. I've checked the last few days and nothing. I know this place is typically slow, but lately nothing but crickets.

Can I get my accounts merged and an easier way to upload photos??? Come on Nate/Drew :twisted: :P
rplace
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Re: Check 1, 2, Check Check

Postby pclemon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:15 am

Roger - over and out. Your check is coming through loud and clear.

Apparently people aren't getting into brewing any more.

On a good note I have been picking up some decent CL deals the last couple of months.

10 year old Stainless Charbroil outdoor sink that has a beer tap attachment, (2) 20# CO2 tanks, one regulator and a sanke tap for $120. Both tanks were out of cert but swapped them at my local place for 2 full, in-cert tanks for $100. Now, why do I need two additional 20# tanks, I don't know.... but too good of a deal to pass up!

Bueller.... bueller..... bueller????
Pete
pclemon

Postby BrewBum » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Well, we sold 80bbls of beer in 2 weeks and in that time I bought a house, so I am packing and dealing with all that goes with that. To top it buying a house we sold our house to the people we bought a house from so we are swapping houses, which means we have to be moved all in one day...I apparently only know chaos at this point.

Good news is we are bottling and of that 80bbls we bottled 800 cases and sent them out to the market.

Pretty cool seeing your product on the shelf.

Nate
Guess what... I got a fever and the only prescription... is more cowbell!
http://www.Nebraskabeerblog.com
BrewBum

Postby MaltnHopsrGood » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:32 pm

I'm still here. I check in every few weeks. :D
Bottled: Nothing
Keg #1: American Brown Ale
Keg #2: Coconut Brown Ale
Keg #3: Nothing
Keg #4: Nothing
Fermenting: Nothing
Next On Deck: IPA
Brewed in 2016: 55 gallons
MaltnHopsrGood
Barrel (1000 posts)

Postby Brewtime » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:42 am

busy banning spammers. I am now a pround owner of some kicking Nike's and a Messi Barcalona Jersey :P BTW rich how do you post pics to the forum
Drew

Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard, Grow Big, Wear Glasses if you need 'em "Web Wilder"
Brewtime
Addict (5000 posts)

Postby tookalisten » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:21 pm

Still here. Brewed last weekend. Spending a little time in a deer stand on Saturday mornings but only seeing very fat squirrels; though the peace and quiet is nice!

Should I make a starter for a lager?
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
~Robert Brault

Primary: Amber
Kegged: Brown Ale, Porter, Sweet Stout, IPA
tookalisten

Postby alewife » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:10 pm

tookalisten wrote:Still here. Brewed last weekend. Spending a little time in a deer stand on Saturday mornings but only seeing very fat squirrels;

Hmmmm... mayhap those fat squirrels find their way to your Thanksgiving menu??? Haha! :lol:
On Deck:

In primary: Harri's 1503 Tudor Ale; Irish Heavy

Conditioning: Dobby's Magic Belgian Dark; Ol' Wezzifig Christmas Ale

Ready to drink:

Cellared: Pere Noel; Hardly Cider (2015)
alewife
Barrel (1000 posts)

Postby rplace » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:04 am

Nate, that is so cool to see your beers in the fridge with the big boys. I'm super happy for your success. Thanks for the picture, made me smile.
rplace

Postby tookalisten » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:58 pm

rplace wrote:Nate, that is so cool to see your beers in the fridge with the big boys. I'm super happy for your success. Thanks for the picture, made me smile.

That is very cool! Congrats!!
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
~Robert Brault

tookalisten

Postby dmtaylor » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Snowball effect, or something..... the fewer people who come here regularly, the fewer people who come here regularly, until the forum dies. It's happening to every forum I've seen, except maybe for HBT, but even that one is not as busy as it once was. AHA forum ain't too bad. If you want traffic.... it ain't here anymore. I only check in about once a month now. Used to be daily, but that was a long time ago.
Dave
dmtaylor
Pitcher (300 posts)

Postby turbo_ale » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Loud & Clear.
ON TAP:
1. 1C
2. 4B
Bottled: Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, 16B, 18B, 18E, 19B, 20, 21A, 23, 27
Fermenting:
Next: 5C

BEER, a mixture of malted grains, water, hops and yeast, that is transformed through the course of fermentation that transcends the simplicity of those basic ingredients, fundamentally into the drink of life.
turbo_ale
turbo_ale

Postby tookalisten » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Not much going on here anymore; but appreciate the diehard fans that have stayed.
I used to visit NB forum a couple times a week; but do not like the new format; so have quit checking in there. I like NB but don't go there enough to figure the new format. Anyone else been on there and gotten used to it? Just curious more than anything else. Greg?
~Robert Brault

tookalisten

Postby Brewtime » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:39 am

this is the only forum I really check anymore. HBT seem to have a ton of TripleFreak type people posting there and at time not very helpful. I get tired at looking at all of the look at what I built treads. I do look at the Homebrew Network on FB. That at times is a total train wreak.
Drew

Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard, Grow Big, Wear Glasses if you need 'em "Web Wilder"
Brewtime
Addict (5000 posts)

Postby Brewtime » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:47 am

tookalisten wrote:Not much going on here anymore; but appreciate the diehard fans that have stayed.
I used to visit NB forum a couple times a week; but do not like the new format; so have quit checking in there. I like NB but don't go there enough to figure the new format. Anyone else been on there and gotten used to it? Just curious more than anything else. Greg?

Just checked out NB new format Holly CF Batman. They cant think that this is a good layout or pleasing to the eyes
Drew

Brewtime
Addict (5000 posts)

Postby tookalisten » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Brewtime wrote:
tookalisten wrote:Not much going on here anymore; but appreciate the diehard fans that have stayed.

Just checked out NB new format Holly CF Batman. They cant think that this is a good layout or pleasing to the eyes

I agree. I quit trying to figure it out.
~Robert Brault

tookalisten

Next

Return to Off Topic Stuff