Happy Thanksgiving

If you want to talk about something not related to one of the topics above, then you post it here. Still, no selling stuff, no political rants, no arguing about all the stupid stuff in the world. This is an auto-pruned forum, so topics that are not posted to frequently will automatically drop off.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby tookalisten » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:57 am

Just put the turkey in the oven after brining overnight.

Hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday. I am thankful for my B3 brewing friends, most of you I have never met; but feel like we are neighbors. Thanks for all your brewing advice over the years!

Took
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
~Robert Brault

Primary: Vienna Lager
Kegged: Brown Ale, Porter, Sweet Stout, IPA, Amber, Citra Pale Ale, Blonde Ale
tookalisten
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby rplace » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:18 am

I'm thankful for the small but regular group of "y'all" (just for you Took) that keep this place rolling. I check in daily.

Brined bird on the smoker to free up the oven. Brew in my glass hoisted to you all! Happy Thanksgiving.
rplace
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Brewtime » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:17 pm

went to Chicago like we always do drank lots of three floyds beer. This year went to Harry Careys for dinner in honor of the cubs winning the WS.
Drew

Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard, Grow Big, Wear Glasses if you need 'em "Web Wilder"
Brewtime
Addict (5000 posts)

Return to Off Topic Stuff