Speed's Bday

If you want to talk about something not related to one of the topics above, then you post it here. Still, no selling stuff, no political rants, no arguing about all the stupid stuff in the world. This is an auto-pruned forum, so topics that are not posted to frequently will automatically drop off.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Speed's Bday

Postby tookalisten » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:35 am

Happy Birthday Speed!

Last year we granted you a day off at the brewery; so this year, we are giving you a 3 day weekend - take Monday off too and we will get you a batch of spent grain cupcakes in the mail!

Took
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
~Robert Brault

Primary: Pale Ale
Kegged: Brown Ale, Sweet Stout, IPA, Blonde Ale, Vienna Lager
tookalisten
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Re: Speed's Bday

Postby rplace » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:22 pm

HBD man! Wish I could be there at Kinkaderpoloza <SP?> to help you all celebrate 2 years! Tell Nate I said "hey".
rplace

Postby tookalisten » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:01 pm

rplace wrote:HBD man! Wish I could be there at Kinkaderpoloza <SP?> to help you all celebrate 2 years! Tell Nate I said "hey".

Agree! Let's plan a road trip. I will swing thru Maryland and then we will head out west.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
~Robert Brault

Primary: Pale Ale
Kegged: Brown Ale, Sweet Stout, IPA, Blonde Ale, Vienna Lager
tookalisten

Postby speed » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Hey thanks guys, had a great bday. Took 2 days off only because my birthday was on a Saturday. You are all welcome, in fact the first beer is on me. Cheers
What will be will be.
Jane Hodges
speed
Barrel (1000 posts)

Postby rplace » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:28 pm

tookalisten wrote:
rplace wrote:HBD man! Wish I could be there at Kinkaderpoloza <SP?> to help you all celebrate 2 years! Tell Nate I said "hey".

Agree! Let's plan a road trip. I will swing thru Maryland and then we will head out west.

Deal!
rplace

Postby Brewtime » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:46 am

rplace wrote:
tookalisten wrote:

Deal!

Road Trip!!!!
Drew

Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard, Grow Big, Wear Glasses if you need 'em "Web Wilder"
Brewtime
Addict (5000 posts)

Return to Off Topic Stuff