Sprecher's 1 gallon jugs of Soda Syrup for corny kegs

Discussions about packaging and dispensing beer. Anything from kegging and draft equipment to questions about bottling.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Postby Dr Gonzo » Sun May 20, 2007 2:29 pm

mike191 wrote:Wht about using something likeTHISto reduce the length of hose needed in the soda line?

That setup certainly appears like it would add resistance and slow the flow down on your soda/beer line. $9 bucks isn't to bad to eliminate a lot of extra tubbing either. If I hadn't already bought the long runs of beverage line I would try that out Mike. I would be interested to hear from somebody that has tried it and what kind of results they got.
Don't tell me those things.

On Tap:
Munich 420 Dunkel spezielle Hopfenhinzufugung
Ramstout
RamZenBock
Gonzo Franconian Weissbier
Fermenting:
NONE
On Deck:
Gute Scheize Pilsner
Dr Gonzo
6 Pack (200 posts)

Postby P-J » Sun May 20, 2007 3:35 pm

mike191 wrote:Wht about using something likeTHISto reduce the length of hose needed in the soda line?

I have several Ventmatic Flo-Gate units and they do an awesome job of controlling foam on high carb beverages. I make club soda carbed to 40psi @ 37F and get a perfect pour without knocking the co2 out of solution. Unfortunately, at this time, the Ventmatic units are not available.

The referenced article seems to provide the same control using a similar setup and should work just fine. I'll have to build a few to try it out.
P-J
P-J
Pitcher (300 posts)

Previous

Return to Kegging, Bottling and Dispensing