Miracle cleaner for I-roast parts

Blends, beans, brewing machines - all fair game!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Miracle cleaner for I-roast parts

Postby Russell » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:08 pm

Well, this is the first time posting on the coffee forum, been home roasting for almost three years now. I've recently discovered an excellent cleaner, PBW or powdered brewery wash, for use in cleaning the roast chamber etc., in using an I-roast I & II. A hot soak in PBW for a few hours or overnight works much better than any other cleaner I've tried and with less effort in the rinsing off. I simply highly recommend it. :)
Russell
Barrel (1000 posts)

Great idea!

Postby MoreCoffee_Casey » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:03 pm

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great tip! I've added PBW to the MoreCoffee.com site and actually quoted you - which I hope is alright. If not, just let me know and I'll take your quote down. I'm trying to create a more community like feel to MoreCoffee.com and you'll notice that customer feedback and comments will start becoming a much larger part of the product descriptions.

http://morecoffee.com/browse.html?categ ... d=&x=1&y=1

Thanks again!
Casey
MoreCoffee!
800-600-0033
casey @ morecoffee.com
MoreCoffee_Casey
Pint Glass (25 posts)

Postby borny » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:28 am

I concur, PBW is an excellent cleaner and it's safe for the environment. Once you are done cleaning with it you can use it to water the grass in your lawn or, depending on how clean it is, you can use it in the wash machine to wash your clothes.....

cheers!
beer, it's whats for dinner!
borny
Liter Mug (100 posts)

Return to Coffee Brewing