Moderator: Moderator Team
MedTech wrote:actually I have two packets but it's 10 gallons of bock at 50f and I really wanted to pitch 4. I can have two more in about 15 hours. I feel pretty comfortable with sanitation so I will wait til tomorrow. thanks for the reply.
Blackcap145 wrote:I'd wait until tomorrow if I felt I had great sanitation. The only problem I could see with pitching two separate times is that there is little to no oxygen for the yeast on the second pitch, I'd be inclined to wait if I could pitch under 24 hours after cooling....???
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest