No Message reply

Forum support questions and discussion.

Moderator: Moderator Team

No Message reply

Postby Roc-Craven » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm not getting any message reply emails anymore. I did not change any settings. This started last week sometime. Any Idea what I might have done or changed?

Jon
Jon Sheldon
Owner/Brewer
Bugnutty Brewing Company

Those who can, do. Those who cant, Hire someone else to do and then take credit for it. -- Jon Sheldon
Roc-Craven
Barrel (1000 posts)

Re: No Message reply

Postby BrewBum » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:05 am

Roc-Craven wrote:I'm not getting any message reply emails anymore. I did not change any settings. This started last week sometime. Any Idea what I might have done or changed?

Jon

What do you mean? You know you should be getting replies and they are not showing up?

My guess is that your inbox is full and you need to delete some old messages. There is then a link at the top of your inbox that will release the back logged messages.
Nate
Guess what... I got a fever and the only prescription... is more cowbell!
http://www.Nebraskabeerblog.com
BrewBum

Postby Roc-Craven » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:48 pm

BrewBum wrote:
Roc-Craven wrote:I'm not getting any message reply emails anymore. I did not change any settings. This started last week sometime. Any Idea what I might have done or changed?

Jon

What do you mean? You know you should be getting replies and they are not showing up?

My guess is that your inbox is full and you need to delete some old messages. There is then a link at the top of your inbox that will release the back logged messages.

Are you kidding me. The only emails I get are offers to give me 10 million dollars, and all I have to do is send them $10,000.00 to start the paperwork. I'm not sending them anymore money until I get the money from the first $10,000.00. :wink:

Problem solved, got some emails today to tell me someone replied to a thread I was watching. Thanks.
Jon Sheldon
Owner/Brewer
Bugnutty Brewing Company

Those who can, do. Those who cant, Hire someone else to do and then take credit for it. -- Jon Sheldon
Roc-Craven
Barrel (1000 posts)

Postby BrewBum » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Sorry I misunderstood you. :lol:
Nate
Guess what... I got a fever and the only prescription... is more cowbell!
http://www.Nebraskabeerblog.com
BrewBum

Return to Support