shipments to Europe

Forum support questions and discussion.

Moderator: Moderator Team

shipments to Europe

Postby Giacomo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:06 am

Hi,
I represent a group of Italian brewers.
We intend to make a collective order, we need to know how they work shipments for our country and how much they cost.
I hope I have written in the correct section and without grammatical errors.

thanks
Giacomo
Empty Glass (<2 posts)

Re: shipments to Europe

Postby pclemon » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 am

Giacomo wrote:Hi,
We intend to make a collective order, we need to know how they work shipments for our country and how much they cost.

thanks

Although this forum is hosted by a homebrew shop, they do not administer/monitor it. If you are looking to purchase from them your best bet is to email them directly or pick up a phone and call them. I have found them to be very responsive through either of those methods.
Pete
pclemon
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Postby sc0ttt » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 pm

pclemon wrote:

thanks

Although this forum is hosted by a homebrew shop, they do not administer/monitor it. If you are looking to purchase from them your best bet is to email them directly or pick up a phone and call them. I have found them to be very responsive through either of those methods.

But do stick around and tell us what it's like being a homebrewer in Italy! Do you not have homebrew supply stores?
sc0ttt
Pint Glass (25 posts)

Postby pclemon » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 pm

sc0ttt wrote:
pclemon wrote:

thanks

But do stick around and tell us what it's like being a homebrewer in Italy! Do you not have homebrew supply stores?

http://www.roybeer.it/index2.html

Or try that homebrew shop in Italy. You may or may not be close to it but I'm guessing it's going to be cheaper for them to ship you stuff than it would be to get it from the US.
Pete
pclemon
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Return to Support