Lost username usage during an upgrade.

Forum support questions and discussion.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Lost username usage during an upgrade.

Postby bswamp » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:13 am

I joined in 2006. My 2006 user name is 'burnt'. I tried to log back in as 'burnt' after a long time (my job killed my brewing opportunities for years till I retired). I also changed email addresses since then. The forum wouldn't let me continue to participate under my original user name. I got some message that due to an upgrade, my user name was somehow obsolete and inaccessible. So I had to start a new ID, bswamp. Can you please restore 'burnt' ?***I'm HIM!*** ("HE?"), merge my contributions as bswamp to username 'burnt', and discontinue 'bswamp'?

It says here I'm bswamp. (one of my names is Burnt Swamp). I want to go back to one, original user name only, burnt. I AM HE AND HE IS ME!
Thanks!
bswamp
Taster Glass (2 posts)

Re: Lost username usage during an upgrade.

Postby Brewtime » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:47 am

I found you old user name and you only had 3 post with it. I do not have rights to restore usernames maybe Nate (Brewbum) does
Drew

Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard, Grow Big, Wear Glasses if you need 'em "Web Wilder"
Brewtime
Addict (5000 posts)

Re: Lost username usage during an upgrade.

Postby BrewBum » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:38 am

Send me a message with your email address and password you would like to use and I will change it for burnt. Not sure I can merge names for you though. Never done that before.
Nate
Guess what... I got a fever and the only prescription... is more cowbell!
http://www.Nebraskabeerblog.com
BrewBum

Return to Support