Drew2 ???

General brewing discussion. If it isn't about beer and brewing, scroll down and put it in the Off Topic Stuff category below.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Drew2 ???

Postby rplace » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:52 am

Screw the Off Topic section. I'm one of the only people I'll post where I want to :wink:

So Drew, U2 tickets went on presale today. Seems like a given we talk about the concert here. I've got two tickets for Sunday in D.C. Did you get any?
rplace
Micro Brewery (2500 posts)

Re: Drew2 ???

Postby tookalisten » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:39 pm

SPAM!
But yes, you can post wherever you'd like. Drew is more of a hard-ass, he may move this thread.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
~Robert Brault

Primary: JZ's WCB, RIS
Kegged: Brown Ale, Citra Pale Ale
tookalisten

Postby rplace » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:14 am

Hey, new picture. Is that Barley? Thanks for the birthday wishes, BTW.
rplace

Postby Brewtime » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 pm

rplace wrote:Screw the Off Topic section. I'm one of the only people I'll post where I want to :wink:

So Drew, U2 tickets went on presale today. Seems like a given we talk about the concert here. I've got two tickets for Sunday in D.C. Did you get any?

no i was not going to pay $50 to be a fan to get presale for today I am in line for next week I think. I did pre-order the new album. Kind of done with the way you have to get tickets to events it sucks. The Joshua Tree Ticks were Crazy expensive on the third market. I was on line the second it went live and still could not get tickets. I really wanted to see that show as that and Auctung Baby are my favorite albums.
Drew

Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard, Grow Big, Wear Glasses if you need 'em "Web Wilder"
Brewtime
Addict (5000 posts)

Postby rplace » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

I hear ya. I think this is my last one. So expensive for what it is. I did not see JTree. I really wanted and almost did in Detroit.

FWIW, the implemented a new procedure where they send you a code via text just a few hours before they go on sale. Supposed to cut down on scalpers and bots. I'm pretty sure my fan club thing is good for 4 seats and I only got 2. Pretty sure it is good on 11/14 and today 11/15. I was in the first group but pretty general tix not on sale yet. Check PM for my cell number and text me if you want the code. Worth a shot to buy 2 if it is still good.
rplace

Postby Brewtime » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:16 pm

rplace wrote:I hear ya. I think this is my last one. So expensive for what it is. I did not see JTree. I really wanted and almost did in Detroit.

FWIW, the implemented a new procedure where they send you a code via text just a few hours before they go on sale. Supposed to cut down on scalpers and bots. I'm pretty sure my fan club thing is good for 4 seats and I only got 2. Pretty sure it is good on 11/14 and today 11/15. I was in the first group but pretty general tix not on sale yet. Check PM for my cell number and text me if you want the code. Worth a shot to buy 2 if it is still good.

code still good for silver level VIP Package Thanks Now to convince SWMBO that I should take my 16 yo to the show.
Drew

Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard, Grow Big, Wear Glasses if you need 'em "Web Wilder"
Brewtime
Addict (5000 posts)

Postby tookalisten » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:21 pm

rplace wrote:Hey, new picture. Is that Barley? Thanks for the birthday wishes, BTW.

Yep; that's good ole Barley; me and him were checking out a beaver dam close to the house.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
~Robert Brault

Primary: JZ's WCB, RIS
Kegged: Brown Ale, Citra Pale Ale
tookalisten

Return to General Beer Related